Geetha Govindam, the much-talked-about romantic entertainer, is all set for a grand release on August 15. The film has Vijay Deverakonda and Rashmika Mandanna as the main leads. Parasuram has directed the movie and Bunny Vas has produced it.
Geetha Govindam’s pre-release event is scheduled to be held in Vizag on the 12th of August. Now, the latest buzz is that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be the special guest at the event. The makers are yet to confirm the news officially. Senior producer Allu Aravind is presenting the movie. Gopi Sunder has scored the music.
- Clarification on Vijay Deverakonda’s second Tamil film
- Award-winning VFX supervisor opens up about RRR’s VFX
- Karthi’s next is an action thriller
- Nani to play a cop in his next?
- Buzz on Shah Rukh Khan’s daughter’s silver screen debut intensifies