Uppena is a film that created a solid buzz during its time of release in April but was postponed due to lockdown. The film marks the debut of mega hero Vaishnav Tej into Telugu cinema and Buchi Babu Sana, a former assistant of Sukumar is directing the film.
The talk is that the film is completely wrapped up along with its post-production works and will very soon be aired for none other than megastar Chiranjeevi who asked for a special screening.
The film is a village romance and also has Vijay Sethupathi as the main villain. Kriti Shetty is making her Telugu debut as well and DSP has scored some hit music for this film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Noted OTT platform ropes star director for a documentary
- Sequel on cards for this recent OTT hit?
- This music director fixed for Prabhas-Radha Krishna film?
- Tamil hero Vishal in a big mess once again
- Crazy hero’s special role in Chiru’s Lucifer remake?
- Puri Jagan in no mood to relax during Lockdown