Megastar Chiranjeevi was the one who took the initiative of taking the industry issues to CM Jagan. He even met Jagan with a few of his industry insiders.
But after that, so many meetings were scheduled but nothing happened regarding the ticket rates in the state of AP.
Now, the AP government cleared that the ticket rates won’t be increased, and also there won’t be any special shows apart from the four regular shows in AP.
Now, the first person to react to this issue is Chiranjeevi himself. In his tweet, he said that having a government online ticketing portal is good but the government should consider increasing the ticket at least in the days to come.
Chiru finally ends by saying that the ticket prices in this government portal should be equal to other private portals otherwise it will be quite difficult for films to survive in the future.
— Chiranjeevi Konidela (@KChiruTweets) November 25, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Ravi Teja turns singer for his crazy project
- Noted Bollywood actor turns director
- Government should reconsider ticket price issue – C. Kalyan
- Uppena fame, Krithi Shetty signs her first female-centric film?
- Team RRR warns audience ahead of the trailer release
- Bigg Boss 5 – Manas gets upset over Priyanka issue