Many patients who have been suffering from chronic diseases are going through numerous difficulties with the lack of blood units due to the ongoing lockdown. After Nani, it’s Megastar Chiranjeevi’s turn to donate blood to raise awareness among the citizens to save lives.
After donating blood at his Chiranjeevi Charitable Trust (CCT) earlier today, Chiru urged all his fans and people to come forward despite lockdown and donate blood which is essential to patients suffering from Thalassemia, cancer, Anemia and those who will be undergoing critical heart surgeries.
Chiru said that if a donors who want to donate their blood first need to contact their nearest blood banks, which will send them an SMS. The donors shall provide that SMS to the police to be allowed to commute in the lockdown situation.
Articles that might interest you:
- OTT Review : Khakee: The Bihar Chapter – Hindi series on Netflix
- DJ Tillu 2 – Is this the reason for Anupama walking out?
- Varisu to be Vijay’s biggest release in UK
- Did Sesh interfere in HIT 2- Director clarifies
- Ram Charan’s comments about remakes go viral
- Latest update on Waltair Veerayya is here