One of the actor’s who has created a splutter is Aadhi Pinnisetty who did the role of an antagonist. Suave and stylish, Aadhi has carried the film to the next level. In a recent interview, while talking about Sarrainodu, Megastar Chiranjeevi was all praises for the young actor and appreciated him for carrying the role with ease and perfection.
Meanwhile, Aadhi will next be seen in a Telugu-Tamil bilingual film under a debutante director.
- Will not marry a film industry man, says Kajal
- Nagarjuna to shoot two sequels simultaneously?
- Lawrence’s directorial debut in Bollywood with star hero
- Sai Dharam Tej’s co-star to shake a leg with Bollywood’s dancing sensation
- Popular actor urges his fans to prove his critics wrong