Akhil and Ram Charan took everyone by surprise at the pre-release event of Hello! While seeing both the stars on the same stage was a memorable experience in itself, it was even more interesting to see Akhil address Ram Charan as his elder brother.
Speaking about them and their brotherhood, Megastar Chiranjeevi revealed that he has always appreciated Akhil’s humble nature and praised the way the young actor respects elders. “Everytime he comes home to meet Ram Charan, he always makes it a point to talk to me and my wife (Surekha). At times, Surekha even mentioned to me that looking at their bonding, she wished that they had another child along with Ram Charan; however, I keep telling her that Akhil is as good as our son. It’s really nice to see them bond so well.”
Not just that, it is well known that Nagarjuna and Chiranjeevi have been friends and well-wishers for a very long time now. Apart from movies, the two were also partners in MAA TV, until recently, and later, they joined hands, along with Sachin, to support the Kerala football team.
- Chota K Naidu responds to controversy over kissing Kajal
- Yet another young star joins Bharatheeyudu 2?
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes