Megastar Chiranjeevi is all praise for Ghanta Ravi, son of AP Minister Ghanta Srinivas Rao, who’ll soon be making his debut in Tollywood with Jayadev. Directed by Jayanth C Paranjee, the film stars Ghanta Ravi as a tough and sincere police officer.
Speaking at the film’s audio launch, Chiranjeevi said, “Usually, debut actors choose a love story for their first film; however, Ghanta Ravi has chosen to play a tough police officer, which suits his personality. It’s a brave decision and he looks good in the role. I’m glad that Jayanth C Paranjee, who’s a versatile director, is launching Ghanta Ravi. His father Ghanta Srinivasa Rao is a close friend of mine and I’m sure that Ravi will make his father proud.”
The film is slated for release on June 30. Mani Sharma has scored the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Ram’s Red teaser to be out on this date
- Interesting gossip about Mahesh’s role in Chiru-Koratala film?
- Nithin turns emotional at Bheeshma success meet
- UV Creations eyes happening director?
- Mahesh Babu sets his future goals clear
- Anil Ravipudi looking for a star hero in F2 sequel