Megastar Chiranjeevi is all praise for Ghanta Ravi, son of AP Minister Ghanta Srinivas Rao, who’ll soon be making his debut in Tollywood with Jayadev. Directed by Jayanth C Paranjee, the film stars Ghanta Ravi as a tough and sincere police officer.
Speaking at the film’s audio launch, Chiranjeevi said, “Usually, debut actors choose a love story for their first film; however, Ghanta Ravi has chosen to play a tough police officer, which suits his personality. It’s a brave decision and he looks good in the role. I’m glad that Jayanth C Paranjee, who’s a versatile director, is launching Ghanta Ravi. His father Ghanta Srinivasa Rao is a close friend of mine and I’m sure that Ravi will make his father proud.”
The film is slated for release on June 30. Mani Sharma has scored the music.
- Nithiin-Rashmika’s film to go on floors finally
- Former heroine all praise for Charan’s simplicity
- Balayya okays special cameo in Kannada star’s 125th film?
- Romantic scenes set in the ’90s to be highlight of Majili
- Suriya’s son all set for acting debut?