Megastar Chiranjeevi’s comeback film Khaidi No 150 was not just a blockbuster, but it also brought back the actor’s charm and grace with a bang. Directed by VV Vinayak, the film was produced by Ram Charan.
At a recent awards ceremony, Chiranjeevi said, “I was going to make my comeback after 9 years, and I had my share of doubts of the current generation will be able to relate to me. I really felt that I had missed the connect with youngsters who were too young when I stopped acting in films. However, the day I went to the pre-release event and saw the kind of crowds that had come to the venue, I was really relieved on that day. It gave me a lot of energy and hope that I can continue acting in films.”
Currently, Megastar is busy shooting for Sye Raa Narasimha Reddy. The film is being directed by Surender Reddy and Ram Charan is once again producing the film.
- FDFS : Highlights from Taxiwaala
- Kalyan Ram and Tarak wish their sister on political entry
- Keerthy Suresh ready to go de-glam on-screen
- Respect our hardwork: Taxiwaala makers
- Vijay Deverakonda is confident of Kabir Singh’s success