Music director Devi Sri Prasad is on cloud nine post the success of his recent film, Uppena. Directed by Buchibabu Sana, the film had Vaishnav Tej, Krithi Shetty, and Vijay Sethupathi playing lead roles. Not only did DSP’s work was highly appreciated prior to the film’s release, but also his contribution to the film ensured that youth thronged to cinema halls in big numbers.
Acknowledging his role in the huge success of the film, Megastar Chiranjeevi wrote a heartfelt letter to Devi Sri Prasad congratulating him for the mega success and also, the actor praised DSP’s work. That’s not all. He even sent a memento, of two lovers embracing each other, which DSP shared with his fans on Twitter.
OMG ! 😍
This MEGA GIFT & LETTER frm 1 & Only MEGASTAR Dearest @KChiruTweets Sir made my DAY & YEAR🎶❤️🙏🏻😍
I made a Video 2 share it with U all coz a Tweet cant do Justice😁🎶
— DEVI SRI PRASAD (@ThisIsDSP) February 21, 2021
Articles that might interest you:
- Balakrishna buys an expensive house in Jubilee Hills
- Nithiin, Nithya’s Ishq turns 9; Director hints at a sequel
- Buzz picks up for Nandita Swetha’s Akshara
- Koratala Siva finalizes Allu Arjun’s look in his film
- PSPK27 title locked-To be revealed on this date
- Talk Dil Raju to remake Naandhi in Bollywood?