It’s been earlier reported that after finishing Sye Raa, Megastar Chiranjeevi will be teaming up with director Koratala Siva for his 152nd film. Touted as a social drama in typical Koratala Siva’s style, the film will be jointly produced by Chiru’s son Ram Charan’s Konidela Productions and Matinee Entertainments banners.
Now, if the latest buzz is to be believed, Megastar will be romancing two heroines in the film. After Shruti Haasan and Tamannaah, Anushka’s name has been doing the rounds as the female lead in the film. And the latest to join the list is Jersey’s actress Shraddha Srinath. Apparently, Shraddha will be playing the other female lead in the movie. However, we will have to wait until an official announcement is made in this regard.
The Chiru-Koratala Siva film is expected to commence from August. Stay tuned for further details.
Articles that might interest you:
- More scenes to be added for Sankranthi blockbuster
- Poll : Which of these songs from Ala Vaikunthapuramlo had the best choreography?
- Hero Siddharth’s satirical take on fan wars
- Star hero charges 120 crores for his next
- Pratiroju Pandage’s closing collections- Blockbuster
- Interesting updates on Pawan-Krish film