It is well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be playing a cameo in Ram Charan’s upcoming film Bruce Lee. Reports reveal that he will shoot for a song and a fight sequence along with Ram Charan. Director Sreenu already announced that Megastar’s appearance will be a special treat for the audience.
The latest we hear is that Chiranjeevi will join the unit on the 28th of this month and will shoot for 3 days to complete his part. The team is currently busy with the necessary arrangements for this schedule. The audio launch event will be held on October 2nd and the film is slated to hit the screens on October 16th.
Rakul Preet is the leading lady and DVV Danayya is producing the film. SS Thaman is the music composer.
- Star cinematographer onboard Arjun Reddy’s Tamil remake
- Chiru makes a strong statement on unity among senior heroes
- Chay to team up with star producer for the second time?
- Pulwama Terror Attack: Fans threaten to boycott star hero’s film
- Nag ropes in talented composer for Manmadhudu sequel