Fans of Megastar Chiranjeevi are in for a special week-long treat to beat the lockdown blues. Starting today, popular Telugu general entertainment channel ETV will be telecasting seven Chiru’s old classics until April 26th. The movies will be aired at 7 pm every day.
Jebu Donga, Magamaharaju, Khaidi No 786, Adavi Donga, Chantabbai, Donga Mogudu and Raktha Sinduram are the seven old classics that will be screened throughout the week. All these films not only transformed Chiru into a huge mass hero, but also showcased what a power-packed performer he was.
Articles that might interest you:
- Time gap between Pushpa part 1 and 2 locked
- Top Tollywood producer’s daughter to foray into production
- Chiranjeevi doing dual role again?
- Keeravani bowled over by Anirudh Ravichander’s talent and humility
- Young actress regrets rejecting Arjun Reddy
- Disney+ Hotstar closes Nithiin’s Maestro OTT deal