It’s well known that Megastar Chiranjeevi will be acting in the Telugu remake of the critically acclaimed Malayalam blockbuster political drama, Lucifer. Ram Charan, who bought Lucifer’s Telugu remake rights, will be bankroll the film.
Until recently, there have been several speculations on the director who will be helming this crazy project. And Chiru himself has put an end to all the rumors. He has confirmed in a latest interview that Saaho’s director Sujeeth will direct Lucifer’s Telugu remake. The Megastar has also revealed that he had asked Sujeeth to pen the script for the Telugu version.
While Saaho had turned out to be a huge disappointment, Chiru’s trust in the young director is commendable. An official announcement regarding the film is expected once the lockdown ends.
Articles that might interest you:
- Vikram’s next with Rajinikanth’s director?
- Poll : Which of these aspects of Samantha impress you the most?
- Mani Ratnam to mak personal request to his Ponniyan Selvan team
- Lockdown Review : Rejctx 2 -Hindi web series on Zee 5
- This actress in talks for Nikhil’s next?
- Balayya opens up on NTR’s political entry