Vijay Sethupathi is a superstar of sorts and all his films are awaited eagerly. Now, the latest we hear is that he has launched his new film in the direction of Venkat Krishna.
The news now is that young heroine Megha Akash of LIE and Petta fame has been roped in to play the female lead in the film. Initially, Amala Paul was supposed to star in the film but she backed out for reasons unknown.
The shooting of the film will start soon and if this project becomes a hit, then Megha’s career will take a big boost.
Articles that might interest you:
- Stunning beauty says she is lady Allu Arjun
- Will this be the first Telugu film to release on pay-per-view basis?
- Allu Arjun celebrates Daughter’s Day with two precious pictures
- Legendary actress’ key role in Balayya-Boyapati film?
- Talk- This noted heroine broke down thrice during NCB questioning
- Poll : What’s your take on Dhoni’s captaincy this IPL 2020?