After Venkatesh’s Shadow that released way back in 2013, director Meher Ramesh is all set to make his comeback with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next film. Meher Ramesh will be helming Vedalam remake starring Chiru in the lead role.
Needless to say, fans and industry circles were surprised when Chiru chose to entrust Meher Ramesh with the job of directing this crazy remake. And keeping Chiru’s trust, the director has succeeded in coming up with a bound script and even got the final approval from the Megastar himself.
Vedalam remake will also feature a happening young actress as Chiru’s sister. Noted producer Anil Sunkara is bankrolling this much-awaited entertainer. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anil Ravipudi’s F2 gets a rare recognition
- Bigg Boss 4- Avinash wins hearts with Ravana task
- Star hero announces he is cancer-free
- Poll : Will Kings XI Punjab make it to IPL 2020 playoffs?
- Poll : What are your expectations from Prabhas Radhe Shyam?
- Rana Daggubati’s Aranya to release during this time