After Venkatesh’s Shadow that released way back in 2013, director Meher Ramesh is all set to make his comeback with none other than Megastar Chiranjeevi’s next film. Meher Ramesh will be helming Vedalam remake starring Chiru in the lead role.
Needless to say, fans and industry circles were surprised when Chiru chose to entrust Meher Ramesh with the job of directing this crazy remake. And keeping Chiru’s trust, the director has succeeded in coming up with a bound script and even got the final approval from the Megastar himself.
Vedalam remake will also feature a happening young actress as Chiru’s sister. Noted producer Anil Sunkara is bankrolling this much-awaited entertainer. More details will be out soon.
Articles that might interest you:
- This Bollywood hero wants to work with Samantha
- Clarity on Bheemla Nayak’s release plans leaves fans thrilled
- KGF Chapter 2 to lock horns with these two biggies
- Nani inspired me to do Jersey: Shahid Kapoor
- Love Story team to join hands next year
- Madhavan’s directorial debut – Rocketry gets a date