Young actress Mehreen Kaur Pirzada got engaged to politician Bhavya Bishnoi in an intimate ceremony at the iconic Alila Fort in Jaipur yesterday. Dressed in designer lehenga and sherwani respectively, Mehreen and Bhavya performed traditional pujas before exchanging the rings. Only close family members and friends of the couple were invited to the engagement.
Mehreen and Bhavya Bishnoi’s alliance was fixed in April last year. Mehreen is pretty excited about her new life. The couple will tie the knot with each other sometime later this year. However, the date of wedding has not been finalized yet. Mehreen is popular for her roles in movies like Krishnarjuna Yuddham, F2, Raja The Great and the Bollywood film, Philauri. She is currently acting in F3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Punjab government signs Sonu Sood for a special cause
- Venkatesh excited about Sunrisers’ first match in IPL
- Big craze for Naveen Polishetty in Tollywood
- Suspense on NTR30 to end tomorrow
- After Pushpa, Fahadh Faasil signs another massive project
- Major change of plans in Liger’s next schedule