Young actress Mehreen Kaur Pirzada got engaged to politician Bhavya Bishnoi in an intimate ceremony at the iconic Alila Fort in Jaipur yesterday. Dressed in designer lehenga and sherwani respectively, Mehreen and Bhavya performed traditional pujas before exchanging the rings. Only close family members and friends of the couple were invited to the engagement.
Mehreen and Bhavya Bishnoi’s alliance was fixed in April last year. Mehreen is pretty excited about her new life. The couple will tie the knot with each other sometime later this year. However, the date of wedding has not been finalized yet. Mehreen is popular for her roles in movies like Krishnarjuna Yuddham, F2, Raja The Great and the Bollywood film, Philauri. She is currently acting in F3.
Articles that might interest you:
- Poll : Which of these factors made India lose Pakistan match?
- Abused my body like never before: Naga Shaurya on his striking transformations
- RRR’s grand pre-release event in Dubai?
- Interview : Akash Puri – Romantic’s delay gave me sleepless nights
- Megastar Chiranjeevi gets connected with Krishna Vamsi’s film
- Thaman gives yet another starry glimpse of Mahesh from SVP