Mehreen is reportedly quite upset with the way things have turned out for one of her upcoming films. A leading newspaper claimed that Kushi, a film producer, who announced a film with Sudheer Babu and Mehreen earlier this year has filed a complaint against the actress for not returning the advance paid to her.
Apparently, trouble started brewing when Sudheer Babu reportedly opted out of film, and the makers approached Kalyan Dhev to play the lead role. Subsequently, the producer wanted to rope in another actress instead of continuing with Mehreen. This irked the actress because she had blocked the dates for the film and she had to let go off two other projects that came her way.
Now, both the parties have approached the Producer’s council to resolve the issue. It remains to be seen how the council is going to tackle this issue and whom the governing body favours.
Articles that might interest you:
- Exclusive interview : Eesha Rebba- 2021 will change my career in a big way
- Star actor-filmmaker announces Chandramukhi sequel
- After Kamal, Rajini offers his property to be used as Corona isolation ward
- Acclaimed Telugu thriller to be remade in Kannada
- Megastar’s huge trust in young director
- Corona scare- Film budgets and remunerations to take a beating