Ram Charan has been aggressively promoting his Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film is opening in cinemas on January 11. However, none of his promotional interviews are complete without Charan talking about his experience working on the highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR.
“Working on RRR has been a memorably painful experience. But it’s definitely memorable coming back to work with Rajamouli garu after a long time. Also, I am quite thrilled to be working alongside my good friend NTR. We have finished one schedule and it has turned out to be a beautiful experience,” said Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- Problems continue for Boyapati-Balayya film
- Japanese fans go gaga over Prabhas in Saaho
- KGF Chapter 2 enters last leg of shooting
- Pooja Hegde’s keen interest beyond acting is impressive
- Happening young beauty to romance NTR?
- Box-office records are temporary: Allu Arjun on AVPL’s success