Ram Charan has been aggressively promoting his Sankranthi entertainer, Vinaya Vidheya Rama. The film is opening in cinemas on January 11. However, none of his promotional interviews are complete without Charan talking about his experience working on the highly-anticipated multi-starrer, RRR.
“Working on RRR has been a memorably painful experience. But it’s definitely memorable coming back to work with Rajamouli garu after a long time. Also, I am quite thrilled to be working alongside my good friend NTR. We have finished one schedule and it has turned out to be a beautiful experience,” said Ram Charan.
Articles that might interest you:
- FDFS : Live Updates from Gaddhalakonda Ganesh
- Star DP’s daughter in talks for Vijay’s next?
- Nithiin’s reprise of Vijay Sethupathi in Valmiki raises curiosity
- Bollywood superstar lauds Sye Raa’s trailer
- Sye Raa’s special screening for Bollywood celebs
- Details of Pawan Kalyan’s voice over in Sye Raa