Earlier this week, we had reported that the entire Tollywood industry will be getting together to raise funds for the Vizag victims and the event would be titled ‘Memu Saitham’. Now according to the latest update, the show will be held either on the 23rd or the 30th of November.
A special telethon will kick start from 9 AM in the morning and will go on till 10 PM in the night. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the other superstars from the south will attend this event.
Articles that might interest you:
- Prabhas chosen as the Most Handsome Asian Man
- Naga Chaitanya plays table tennis with Aamir Khan and LSC team
- Amitabh Bachchan lands in Hyderabad for Prabhas-Deepika film’s muhurat
- Megastar lauds Venkatesh’s Narappa; Sends a voice message
- OTT Review : Nayanthara’s Needa – Telugu film on AHA
- Akkineni brothers approached for mega hero’s next?