Earlier this week, we had reported that the entire Tollywood industry will be getting together to raise funds for the Vizag victims and the event would be titled ‘Memu Saitham’. Now according to the latest update, the show will be held either on the 23rd or the 30th of November.
A special telethon will kick start from 9 AM in the morning and will go on till 10 PM in the night. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the other superstars from the south will attend this event.
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi
- Madhavan turns full-time director with a biopic
- F2 & VVR’s 2nd weekend Nizam collections