Earlier this week, we had reported that the entire Tollywood industry will be getting together to raise funds for the Vizag victims and the event would be titled ‘Memu Saitham’. Now according to the latest update, the show will be held either on the 23rd or the 30th of November.
A special telethon will kick start from 9 AM in the morning and will go on till 10 PM in the night. The entire Tollywood fraternity along with the other superstars from the south will attend this event.
- Maharshi’s interval scenes underway in Hyderabad
- Legendary diva’s daughter’s Tollywood debut with RRR?
- Magician’s accusation on Vijay’s Mersal team turns controversial
- Healthy gap between Sankranthi releases to benefit all parties
- Sye Raa’s team races against time to complete Nayanthara’s scenes