Tamil star hero, Vijay’s Mersal is performing exceptionally well in both domestic and overseas markets. The film has created records in many regions and already emerged as a non- Rajini all-time blockbuster hit at the box office.
According to the latest trade reports, Mersal has crossed more a gross of 220 crores worldwide by the end of its 19-day run at the ticket windows and stood as career best film for Vijay.
The GST dialogue controversy also helped the film to gain a lot of attention from the general audience. Directed by Atlee, the film has Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Nithya Menon as the female leads.
Mersal is titled as Adirindhi in Telugu which is scheduled for a November 9th release.
- Varma’s first look poster goes viral on social media
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup