Tamil star hero, Vijay’s Mersal is performing exceptionally well in both domestic and overseas markets. The film has created records in many regions and already emerged as a non- Rajini all-time blockbuster hit at the box office.
According to the latest trade reports, Mersal has crossed more a gross of 220 crores worldwide by the end of its 19-day run at the ticket windows and stood as career best film for Vijay.
The GST dialogue controversy also helped the film to gain a lot of attention from the general audience. Directed by Atlee, the film has Kajal Aggarwal, Samantha and Nithya Menon as the female leads.
Mersal is titled as Adirindhi in Telugu which is scheduled for a November 9th release.
Articles that might interest you:
- Anchor Pradeep’s debut film gets an interesting title
- Sarileru continues its stronghold in B and C centers
- Noted Actress turns singer
- Star director reveals Anu Emanuel’s attitude issues
- Allu Arjun is a dangerously hardworking actor : Murali Sharma
- Mahesh Babu’s new multiplex in this city?