After smashing the world record by amassing a humongous 1 million plus likes on YouTube, the teaser of Tamil star Vijay’s latest blockbuster, Mersal, has just set a new national record. Mersal’s teaser surpassed Kabali’s teaser this morning to become India’s most viewed film teaser on YouTube.
Until now, Mersal’s teaser has clocked over 3.46 crore views with 1 million plus likes. On the other hand, Rajini’s Kabali’s teaser is trailing behind with 3.45 crore views and 46.8 lakh likes. On the other hand, Mersal has so far collected a whopping 235 plus crore worldwide gross, becoming one of the all-time biggest hits in Tamil cinema history.
- Indian documentary ‘Period. End of Sentence’ nominated at 91st Oscars
- Harassment is more rampant in South than in Bollywood: Amyra Dastur
- Interview : Priya Prakash Varrier – Missed a chance to work with Allu Arjun
- NTR Mahanayakudu to be wrapped up today
- 91st Academy Awards: A complete list of nominations