After smashing the world record by amassing a humongous 1 million plus likes on YouTube, the teaser of Tamil star Vijay’s latest blockbuster, Mersal, has just set a new national record. Mersal’s teaser surpassed Kabali’s teaser this morning to become India’s most viewed film teaser on YouTube.
Until now, Mersal’s teaser has clocked over 3.46 crore views with 1 million plus likes. On the other hand, Rajini’s Kabali’s teaser is trailing behind with 3.45 crore views and 46.8 lakh likes. On the other hand, Mersal has so far collected a whopping 235 plus crore worldwide gross, becoming one of the all-time biggest hits in Tamil cinema history.
Articles that might interest you:
- Puri Jagan’s team trashes rumors about his next
- Rakul shares a rainy video from her film’s set
- Muralidharan requests Vijay Sethupathi to walk away from 800
- Balakrishna’s incomplete project to release on OTT
- Tamil Producers request actors to take a pay cut
- Krishna Raju recollects his 43-year-old friendship with Krishna through a post