Krish is one director who wastes no time in making the most difficult of films. He has done the same thing once again with his latest film Gautami Putra Satakarni. The magnum opus has already completed its shoot and is in the post-production phase.
What’s more interesting is that the film was shot under three months. Balakrishna’s dedication, the production team’s superb planning has made sure that the film will release on time.
The interesting aspect is that the film will have some three mega war sequences which have been shot on a lavish scale and within very less time. Krish has been planning this movie in a super way and it is no wonder that he has managed to finish something like this with his sheer hard work and dedication.
Shriya Saran plays the female lead in this film which has Hema Malini in an important role. Gautami Putra Satakarni will release during Sankranthi season 2017.
- F2 in US: Solid Tuesday on the cards
- Latest update on Balakrishna-VV Vinayak film
- Sukumar to have a busy year with 4 projects
- Allu Arjun fulfills his wife’s wish this Sankranthi
- Venkatesh scores his 2nd $1M with F2; Rajini his 4th $2M with Petta