Former Bollywood heroine Tanushree Dutta kick-started the #MeToo movement in India in 2018. Tanushree faced a lot of criticism and trolling on social media after she accused veteran Bollywood actor Nana Patekar of harassment almost a decade ago.
Now, Tanushree, who has been away from the camera over the years, is planning to make a comeback in a big way. Apparently, the ‘Aashiq Banaya Aapne’ actress is being approached by big banners in Bollywood and even from the south.
Tanushree revealed in a latest interview that she is quite excited about foraying into the southern film industry. She is expected to come up with a formal announcement regarding her comeback project.
Articles that might interest you:
- Allu Arjun, Pooja Hegde’s DJ crosses a huge milestone
- Will Mahesh join hands with her?
- Double treat for fans on Mahesh’s birthday?
- NTR’s Ramaraju for Bheem teaser for RRR sets a massive new record
- Top star’s film’s unit to get special permission to shoot amid night curfew
- Prakash Raj’s striking comments on Pawan Kalyan’s CM candidacy