Last month, young Kannada actress Sruthi Hariharan shocked everyone when she had alleged that senior hero Action King Arjun had harassed her on the sets of Vismaya a couple of years ago. A case has been filed against Arjun and cops are currently investigating the matter.
However, star character artiste Jagapathi Babu has backed his good friend Arjun in the issue. In a latest interview, Jagapathi Babu, who has been good friends with Arjun since Hanuman Junction days, said that he is not blindly supporting Arjun just because he is his friend. “There were around 150 people on the set. How can anyone misbehave in such circumstances?,” Jagapathi Babu said.
Jagapathi Babu further opined that the MeToo movement has derailed due to vested interests and personal prejudices of certain people.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in reports of Bollywood star’s cameo in Saaho
- Are Bunny and Charan not on talking terms? Allu hero clarifies
- DSP opens up about acting debut
- Balancing motherhood and work is quite challenging : Sunny Leone
- Raghava Lawrence’s noble gesture wins hearts
- Prabhudeva, Tamannaah’s 2 movies to release on the same day