The makers of Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, celebrated the film’s success in a grand manner last night. People’s Star R Narayanamurthy was one of the guests at the Fidaa Sambaralu.
Speaking on the occasion, R Narayanamurthy made an interesting statement. He said that Dil Raju and Allu Aravind should make Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun. The People’s Star also said that Dil Raju has reached great heights within a very short time and placed himself next to senior producers like Ramanaidu, Vijaya Bapineedu and Allu Aravind.
- Ajith gets into action mode
- Nabha Natesh confident about her Tollywood career
- Balayya to join hands with a young director?
- Exciting finale set up for Bigg Boss 2
- Ram Charan responds to honor killing incident in Miryalaguda