The makers of Varun Tej and Sai Pallavi’s hit romantic drama, Fidaa, celebrated the film’s success in a grand manner last night. People’s Star R Narayanamurthy was one of the guests at the Fidaa Sambaralu.
Speaking on the occasion, R Narayanamurthy made an interesting statement. He said that Dil Raju and Allu Aravind should make Michael Jackson’s biopic with Allu Arjun. The People’s Star also said that Dil Raju has reached great heights within a very short time and placed himself next to senior producers like Ramanaidu, Vijaya Bapineedu and Allu Aravind.
Articles that might interest you:
- Star Tamil hero pens a song in Arjun Reddy remake
- Star cricketer’s dating rumors go viral again
- Star heroine to remake Amala Paul’s controversial film in Hindi
- Allu Aravind to start an online streaming platform?
- Prabhas to announce a new film soon?
- Karthi’s Khaidi wraps up censor scrutiny; All set for Oct 25 release