Ram’s upcoming film Ongole Githa is gearing up for its wide release in early February. Bhaskar has directed the film and BVSN Prasad has produced this mass entertainer which is set primarily in Guntur and Tanuku. Speaking at the audio launch, recently, Ram joked, “Mani Sharma composed music for one song in the film and I wanted to file a police complaint on him. I just couldn’t dance to the mass beat he had composed in the beginning of Challe Challe song. Thankfully, Prem Rakshit, the choreographer, saved the day for me.”
Buzz is that Ram had to struggle really hard to match the tempo of the mass beat in this song and he took a whopping 27 takes to get a dance move right which spans 30 seconds. After he got the step right, the film unit were completely stunned with his energy levels. No wonder, he has earned the tag of being an energetic star in the industry.Kriti Kharbanda is his co-star in the film. G V Prakash has scored themusic and A Venkatesh is the cinematographer.
- Eesha Rebba’s key statement on casting couch in film industry
- Poll: Who do you like to see as a host for Bigg Boss Season 3?
- High budget multi-starrer announced
- Majili and Chitralahari’s latest Krishna collections
- Jersey, Kanchana 3’s 2-day Krishna collections
- Solid advance bookings for Avengers: Endgame