Miss India USA turned movie star Richa Gangopadhyay refuted the marriage rumors that have been doing the rounds in a section of media since yesterday. Richa said that she will not get married anytime soon and that she will let everyone know whenever she gets married.
Richa made her acting debut with Rana’s Leader. She went on to act in several hit films in Telugu, Tamil and Bengali. However, she bid adieu to acting and moved back to the US, where she graduated in a Master’s program in business from a reputed business school. Richa also clarified that she has no plans to return to movies.
- RGV To Start A Film School!
- Kriti Kharbanda In Talks For A Big Multi-starrer In Hindi?
- Shraddha Kapoor To Begin Preparing For Saina Nehwal’s Biopic
- Vishnu Vishal Joins Cast Of Rana’s Next
- Aadi Saikumar’s new film to be launched tomorrow