Naga Chaitanya and Sai Pallavi’s Love Story is gearing up for a grand theatrical release on September 24. Meanwhile, there has been a viral speculation that Love Story is inspired by the sensational 2018 Miryalaguda Honor Killing. Fans have been confused with this rumor especially just a few days ahead of the film’s release.
However, Love Story’s producers Narayan Das Narang and Puskur Ram Mohan Rao laughed off these rumors and clarified that Love Story is nowhere connected to the Miryalaguda incident. The makers further assured that Love Story has all the light-hearted and warm emotions that are expected in a Sekhar Kammula film.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 5 – Priyanka’s love angle in full swing
- Poll : RRR on 7th Jan- Should other Sankranti biggies move out of race?
- Glad to see my brother Akhil scoring a hit with MEB: Allu Arjun
- Official: Prabhas announces Radhe Shyam’s teaser launch date
- Top Mollywood star to play Prabhas’ nemesis in Salaar?
- Namrata posts a picture with Gautam and Sitara from Barcelona