Several unidentified miscreants created ruckus at veteran actor Mohan Babu’s residence in Jallapalli on the outskirts of Hyderabad yesterday evening. Soon, the Manchu family filed a complaint with the Rachakonda Commissionarate and the Pahadi Sharif Police Station.
And the latest update is that the cops have started all the four miscreants who traumatized the Manchu family. The cops traced the culprits with the help of the CCTV footage and the car registration number. The accused have been identified as the youths from Durga Nagar, Mylardevpally. Cops are probing if they were sent by any other person.
Articles that might interest you:
- Balayya takes a key decision regarding Akhanda
- Anand Deverakonda in a psycho crime thriller
- Paayal Rajput overcomes her fear, gets vaccinated
- Covid 2nd wave: Team RRR send out an appeal to the nation
- Fans commence Chiranjeevi’s birthday celebrations 100 days in advance
- Anil Ravipudi gives an update on F3’s release