Several unidentified miscreants created ruckus at veteran actor Mohan Babu’s residence in Jallapalli on the outskirts of Hyderabad yesterday evening. Soon, the Manchu family filed a complaint with the Rachakonda Commissionarate and the Pahadi Sharif Police Station.
And the latest update is that the cops have started all the four miscreants who traumatized the Manchu family. The cops traced the culprits with the help of the CCTV footage and the car registration number. The accused have been identified as the youths from Durga Nagar, Mylardevpally. Cops are probing if they were sent by any other person.
Articles that might interest you:
- Makers of KGF all set for a mind-blowing announcement
- Maruthi’s next in doubt – Deets inside
- Mahesh saves another lil’ girl’s life
- Raashi Khanna bags top Tamil star’s film?
- Crazy title fixed for Naga Shourya 20
- Bigg Boss 4 – Makers shocked with the popularity of this housemate