Several unidentified miscreants created ruckus at veteran actor Mohan Babu’s residence in Jallapalli on the outskirts of Hyderabad yesterday evening. Soon, the Manchu family filed a complaint with the Rachakonda Commissionarate and the Pahadi Sharif Police Station.
And the latest update is that the cops have started all the four miscreants who traumatized the Manchu family. The cops traced the culprits with the help of the CCTV footage and the car registration number. The accused have been identified as the youths from Durga Nagar, Mylardevpally. Cops are probing if they were sent by any other person.
Articles that might interest you:
- No truth in Allu Arjun doing this Hindi biggie?
- Ram Charan’s heroine bags a big project
- RGV’s Thriller to release in 11 languages
- NTR-Prashanth Neel discuss script on Zoom call
- Sudheer Babu stuns with his fitness levels
- Revealed-Backdrop of the Nag-Praveen Sattaru film?