Recently, 23-year-old Hyderabad girl Shreya Rao Kamavarapu was crowned the Femina Miss India Second Runner Up title. The young architect turned beauty queen is back in town and she interacted with the media on her return.
Shreya said that she is ready to act in Tollywood if a good script comes her way. She further said that the representation of Telugu girls in Tollywood and national beauty pageants is very less. Shreya Rao will next compete for the Miss United Continents 2018 crown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu’s adorable post for Sitara on Daughters Day
- Official: Thalapathy Vijay’s 66th film with Vamshi Paidipally, Dil Raju
- Gear up for Liger’s striking announcement tomorrow
- Love Story crosses Vakeel Saab in US; Set to enter $1M club
- Ranveer Singh’s 83, biopic on Kapil Dev, seals its release date
- Nani reacts to Pawan Kalyan’s speech