Recently, 23-year-old Hyderabad girl Shreya Rao Kamavarapu was crowned the Femina Miss India Second Runner Up title. The young architect turned beauty queen is back in town and she interacted with the media on her return.
Shreya said that she is ready to act in Tollywood if a good script comes her way. She further said that the representation of Telugu girls in Tollywood and national beauty pageants is very less. Shreya Rao will next compete for the Miss United Continents 2018 crown.
Articles that might interest you:
- Special quarantine plans for Bigg Boss 4 contestants
- Netflix drops Karan Johar’s name from Gunjan Saxena
- Latest reports about Trivikram are completely fake
- Lockdown Review : Danny- Tamil on Zee 5
- Nani in plans to launch a sequel to his hit film?
- 30 Years Prudhvi suffering from ill-health