Recently, 23-year-old Hyderabad girl Shreya Rao Kamavarapu was crowned the Femina Miss India Second Runner Up title. The young architect turned beauty queen is back in town and she interacted with the media on her return.
Shreya said that she is ready to act in Tollywood if a good script comes her way. She further said that the representation of Telugu girls in Tollywood and national beauty pageants is very less. Shreya Rao will next compete for the Miss United Continents 2018 crown.
- Nizam collections: F2 fares well; VVR into deficits
- Puri Jagannadh-Ram’s iSmart Shankar launched
- Kalyan Ram-Virinchi work on rural drama
- Nagarjuna and Chay to share screen space yet again?
- F2 all set to enter 100 crore club