Star heroine Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India released a few days ago on Netflix. The film received a poor word of mouth and even Keerthy’s performance is being criticized by netizens.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, disappointed with Miss India’s response and social media trolling, Keerthy has decided to stop doing female-centric roles for the time being.
If the news is to be believed, we will be seeing Keerthy Suresh in commercial films alongside star heroes in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Mahesh Babu sends out an important message
- Major’s production designer: 500 people worked on Taj Hotel set
- Adivi Sesh unveils Panchathantram’s title poster
- Chiranjeevi’s son-in-law Kalyaan Dhev hospitalized
- Salman Khan dances to Allu Arjun’s super hit song in Radhe
- Successful duo, Pawan Kalyan – Dil Raju to collaborate again?