Star heroine Keerthy Suresh’s Miss India released a few days ago on Netflix. The film received a poor word of mouth and even Keerthy’s performance is being criticized by netizens.
Meanwhile, the latest buzz is that, disappointed with Miss India’s response and social media trolling, Keerthy has decided to stop doing female-centric roles for the time being.
If the news is to be believed, we will be seeing Keerthy Suresh in commercial films alongside star heroes in the coming days.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss 4 – Backlash from housemates about partiality in the show
- Rajinikanth to finally announce his political party on this date
- Poll : Whose lineup of upcoming films are you impressed with?
- Ravi Teja off to this picturesque location for Krack’s final schedule
- Salaar: Prabhas to be at his meanest best
- Photo Moment: Niharika-Chaitanya’s pre-wedding celebrations begin in style