Young Mega hero Varun Tej’s Mister released on Friday to decent opening collections. The film’s shortened version (the makers have trimmed the movie by approximately 10 minutes since last night shows) is getting a much better feedback from fans.
In his recent interview to a popular English news daily, Varun Tej recollected the shooting memories in the exotic locales of Italy. Admittedly, Varun had never experienced snowfall in his life, and he “turned into a little child” when it started snowing during the Sayyori Sayyori song shoot. “I got super excited,“ Varun said.
Mister is directed by Sreenu Vaitla and produced by Tagore Madhu and Nallamalapu Bujji. Lavanya Tripathi and Hebah Patel are the film’s leading ladies.
- Vijay scores his 2nd 200 Cr film with Sarkar
- Ram surprises fans with a rugged makeover
- Sai turns angry cop in Kavacham’s action-packed teaser
- Padi Padi Leche Manasu’s title song is full of romantic vibes
- Mahanati has changed my life : Keerthy Suresh