It is a known fact that Nandamuri Kalyan Ram is working on his new film MLA. The latest we hear is that the film kick started its new schedule in Hyderabad yesterday. Kalyan Ram has joined the shoot along with the film’s female lead Kajal Aggarwal.
Upendra directs this film which is produced by C. Bharat Chowdhary and M.V. Kiran Reddy. The shoot will go on for over a week where key scenes of the film will be shot.
Mani Sharma scores music and more details of this project will soon be revealed.
- Stalwart actor announces directorial debut with an epic 3D film
- Naga Chaitanya to romance Jersey girl?
- Malikipuram’s Padmaja Theater gutted in fire
- Vijay Deverakonda’s pic by Rashmika clocks 1M Insta views
- Teaser for Sundeep’s debut production to be out soon
- Jersey’s first weekend US collections; $1M soon