We have been bringing you detailed updates about the wedding of Hindi stars Deepika Padukone and Ranveer Singh. The latest we hear is that the wedding will be held on November 12th in Lake Como, Italy.
The couple has started sending invitations to select people and in that invite have requested everyone not to bring their mobile phones to the wedding venue. Sources close to the couple reveal that both Ranveer and Deepika do not want any of their wedding pictures to go viral as they have planned to keep their wedding private.
Apart from a Hollywood flick, Deepika has not signed any Hindi films to date because of her wedding.
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur
- Yatra makers in search of YS Jagan