It is now the turn of senior film star Mohan Babu to wish the couple on their new journey. The veteran actor, who missed attending the marriage, personally visited Varun’s residence and wished the couple.
A thrilled Varun took to Twitter to share his happiness saying “Mohan Babu Sir came home n gave his Blessings to Us:-) Very sweet of u Sir!!! Thanx 4 ur unflinching affection:-):-)” Incidentally, Varun played a key role in the Manchu family’s comedy drama, Pandavulu Pandavulu Thumneda.
Mohan Babu Sir came home n gave his Blessings to Us:-) Very sweet of u Sir!!! Thanx 4 ur unflinching affection:-):-) pic.twitter.com/f0LJz91mNj
— Varun Sandesh (@iamvarunsandesh) August 21, 2016
- Star heroine finalized for Rajini-Murugadoss film?
- Pellichoopulu producer’s son signs his second film
- Poll : Which of the following movie trailers impressed you the most?
- Lakshmi Manchu’s web series gets a launch date
- Rajinikanth decides to not contest Lok Sabha elections