Actor Sampoornesh Babu said that he has been an ardent fan of veteran actor Mohan Babu since his childhood and that he considers him as his guru. The ‘Burning Star’ said that he used to imitate Mohan Babu’s lengthy dialogues in his childhood which later helped him better his craft.
Sampoo further said that he considers himself lucky to act in Mohan Babu’s home banner with Singam 123. Sampoo was in Machilipatnam yesterday to take part in Vinayaka Chavithi celebrations and special payers and made these comments during a media interaction.
- Pooja Hegde wraps up shooting for Aravindha Sametha
- I’ve never used my dad’s money or help to make movies : Manchu Manoj
- Big test for Deva Das director
- Kiara Advani excited about Arjun Reddy Hindi remake
- Bollywood biggie to be dubbed in Telugu