The theatrical trailer of senior hero Mohan Babu’s comeback film, Gayatri, is out and it’s a one-man show by the firebrand actor. Mohan Babu rules the roost in dual roles with negative shades. Some of his powerful dialogues in the trailer are reminiscent of his glorious past.
Gayatri’s trailer is quite intense and dramatic. Even though the trailer doesn’t reveal the plot much, it glimpses of ample drama in the proceedings. Manchu Vishnu plays a boy next door character, while Shriya is seen as a middle-class village wife.
Anasuya seems to have grabbed yet another meaty role, as she’s seen in an investigative journalist’s role. Malayalam starlet Nikhila Vimal too essays a crucial part. Gayatri is slated to hit the screens on February 9. Writer Madan has directed the movie. The film’s audio album, composed by Thaman, will be out tonight. Mohan Babu has produced the movie.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nani’s film with Vishwak Sen to be launched tomorrow
- Rana busts rumors about him in style
- Vijay Deverakonda’s Taxiwaala being remade in Bollywood
- Bellamkonda Junior to romance 5 heroines in his debut film
- Star hero’s VFX company pulls off a stunning feat for Bigil
- Actor-producer Bandla Ganesh arrested