Since the release of his 2015 comedy entertainer, Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, veteran actor Mohan Babu has been on a sabbatical from movies. As per the latest reports, the actor is all set to make his comeback.
Apparently, Mohan Babu has okayed noted writer Ratnababu’s script and the film will be directed by writer turned director Madan of Pellaina Kothalo fame. The film’s pre-production work is underway currently and the regular shooting will begin soon.
Meanwhile, Mohan Babu is also in talks to play the lead in the Telugu remake of Tamil star Dhanush’s directorial debut movie, Pa Paandi.
- Young actress reveals her wish to act with Pawan Kalyan
- Kiara Advani joins Arjun Reddy’s Hindi remake unit
- Rakul Preet, Aditi Rao Hydari groove to AR Rahman’s tunes
- Latest update on Suriya’s NGK
- Sudheer Babu begins preparing for a prestigious biopic