Since the release of his 2015 comedy entertainer, Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu, veteran actor Mohan Babu has been on a sabbatical from movies. As per the latest reports, the actor is all set to make his comeback.
Apparently, Mohan Babu has okayed noted writer Ratnababu’s script and the film will be directed by writer turned director Madan of Pellaina Kothalo fame. The film’s pre-production work is underway currently and the regular shooting will begin soon.
Meanwhile, Mohan Babu is also in talks to play the lead in the Telugu remake of Tamil star Dhanush’s directorial debut movie, Pa Paandi.
- Rana rubbishes rumors about his health
- Bollywood actress’ wish: To debut in Tollywood opposite Prabhas
- Chay to play a cricketer in his next
- Madras High Court comes to Trisha’s rescue
- Kiara Advani treats herself to an authentic Hyderabadi experience