In the last few days, the Tollywood celebrities are contributing to the needy during the corona lockdown. While some are donating amounts to various relief funds, few others are helping directly by distributing masks, sanitizers, food and groceries.
Now the latest update is that senior actor Mohan Babu along with his elder son Manchu Vishnu has adopted nearly 8 villages in Chandragiri constituency today. The news is that they are providing the villagers’ food twice a day.
Apart from this, they are also supplying 8 tons of vegetables each day. The update also is that they will continue to do so until the lockdown gets over. This gesture has really won the hearts of many.
Articles that might interest you:
- Thimmarasu and Ishq lock digital streaming partners
- Much-awaited RRR’s Dosti song impresses big-time
- Photo Moment: Anushka, Virat’s group picture with Indian cricketers
- Bobby reveals the main inspiration for Chiranjeevi’s film
- Vijay Sethupathi signs yet another Telugu flick?
- Star couple’s hospital visit leads to speculations of pregnancy