Veteran hero Mohan Babu is making his comeback to acting after nearly two years since the release of Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu in 2015. The actor’s latest film, titled Gayathri, was launched yesterday.
The entire Manchu family was present during the inaugural ceremony and Mohan Babu’s granddaughters Viviana, Ariana and Vidya Nirvana did the muhurat formalities.
Gayathri is being produced by Mohan Babu on his Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner. Writer-director Madan is directing this film and SS Thaman is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pawan Kalyan’s chartered flight travel becomes a hot topic
- Ala Avikunthapuramlo continues its steady run in the US
- Comedian Sunil falls ill-Thanks the audience for wishes
- Makers of Nishabdam silent- Is the film releasing?
- Poll : Which of these romantic dramas will be a bigger hit?
- Ashwathama trailer- Gripping and Raises Curiosity