Veteran hero Mohan Babu is making his comeback to acting after nearly two years since the release of Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu in 2015. The actor’s latest film, titled Gayathri, was launched yesterday.
The entire Manchu family was present during the inaugural ceremony and Mohan Babu’s granddaughters Viviana, Ariana and Vidya Nirvana did the muhurat formalities.
Gayathri is being produced by Mohan Babu on his Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner. Writer-director Madan is directing this film and SS Thaman is scoring the music.
- Mr Majnu completes censor; All set for Jan 25th release
- Gopichand’s spy thriller commences on the Indo-Pak border
- Will Nani’s dream to work with his favorite director come true?
- F2 becomes Venky & Varun’s career best grosser
- Vaishnav’s debut film will have Rangasthalam-like feel: Chiranjeevi