Veteran hero Mohan Babu is making his comeback to acting after nearly two years since the release of Mama Manchu Alludu Kanchu in 2015. The actor’s latest film, titled Gayathri, was launched yesterday.
The entire Manchu family was present during the inaugural ceremony and Mohan Babu’s granddaughters Viviana, Ariana and Vidya Nirvana did the muhurat formalities.
Gayathri is being produced by Mohan Babu on his Sri Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures banner. Writer-director Madan is directing this film and SS Thaman is scoring the music.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Aame – Amala Paul’s brave act
- Raashi opens up about her role in Venky Mama
- Jigarthanda’s Hindi remake to go on floors soon
- Oh! Baby’s DP Richard Prasad reveals how he missed out on NTR’s NKP
- Jersey star makes interesting comments about #MeToo movement
- Massive lady fans of Vijay Devarakonda attend Dear Comrade’s music festival