It is a known fact that Dr. M Mohan Babu is playing a lead role after a long time in a patriotic film Son Of India. Diamond Ratnababu is directing the joint production venture of Sree Lakshmi Prasanna Pictures and 24 Frames Factory.
The film was launched today with a formal pooja ceremony at Mohan Babu’s residence in Hyderabad. The storyline and genre are first of its kind in Tollywood and Mohan Babu is playing a never-seen-before powerful role.
Maestro Ilayaraja is on board to score music for the film, while Sarvesh Murari is the cinematographer. Mohan Babu is also providing the screenplay for the film that has dialogues by Diamond Ratnababu and Thotapalli Sainath. Vishnu’s wife, Veronica is turning stylist with this film
Articles that might interest you:
- Bigg Boss Sohel signs noted producer’s next
- Vakeel Saab’s director clears a big rumour
- I’m not hospitalized, says Vinaya Vidheya Rama actor
- Whopping budget for Nani’s Shyam Singha Roy’s set
- Nagarjuna shares screen space with Big B and Regina in a new TVC
- Saaho, Hari Hara Veera Mallu actors test COVID positive