The title logo of Banthipoola Janaki, named after the famous song in NTR’s Baadshah, was launched recently. The film stars comedian Dhan Raj and Deeksha Panth. The film’s logo was launched by Malyalam Superstar Mohanlal.
The film will go on the floors soon and the entire film will be shot in a single schedule. Directed by Pravin Chandar, the film is produced by Smt. Kalyani Ram.”The film will be in a new genre. We thank Mohan Lal for agreeing to release our logo as soon as we requested him,” Dhanraj said.
Mohanlal currently has two straight Telugu films in hand, Chandra Sekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha and Jr. NTR’s Janatha Garage.
- In front of Nag, Nani makes a promise to Bigg Boss finalists
- Saina Nehwal’s biopic goes on floors
- I had vowed to never use my father’s name in my career: Dulquer Salmaan
- Dhruv was skeptical and nervous about Arjun Reddy remake: Vikram
- Nagarjuna opens up about nepotism in film industry