The title logo of Banthipoola Janaki, named after the famous song in NTR’s Baadshah, was launched recently. The film stars comedian Dhan Raj and Deeksha Panth. The film’s logo was launched by Malyalam Superstar Mohanlal.
The film will go on the floors soon and the entire film will be shot in a single schedule. Directed by Pravin Chandar, the film is produced by Smt. Kalyani Ram.”The film will be in a new genre. We thank Mohan Lal for agreeing to release our logo as soon as we requested him,” Dhanraj said.
Mohanlal currently has two straight Telugu films in hand, Chandra Sekhar Yeleti’s Manamantha and Jr. NTR’s Janatha Garage.
- Update on Ravi Teja- VI Anand’s film
- This time it is going to be even more special: Ram Charan on RRR
- Allu Arjun throws a lavish party to celebrate Taxiwaala’s success
- Saaho heroine Shraddha Kapoor recovers from dengue
- Venkatesh, Suresh Babu, Rana get a special invite for IFFI – 2018