Legendary Malayali star Mohanlal is returning to Telugu Cinema after his 1994 film, Gandeevam. The actor will soon be greeting his Telugu fans with the Chandrasekhar Yeleti directed family drama, Manamantha. Mohanlal allotted a very few call sheets for this film and the team has pulled off a magical feat by completing the shoot in a less time.
Being a perfectionist, Mohanlal even learned Telugu to master his dialogues. Manamantha also marks Gautami’s comeback to Telugu film industry after her 1997 film, Chilakkottudu. The film is being made as a Telugu-Malayalam bilingual and it is being produced by successful producer Sai Korrapati.
Mohanlal will also join forces with Young Tiger NTR for Janatha Garage under Koratala Siva’s direction this summer.
Articles that might interest you:
- Bollywood actor’s ‘deadlier’ role in Saaho
- Finally, suspense on Sai Dharam Tej’s heroine ends
- Will this star combination workout?
- Surprise news regarding Sundeep Kishan’s next
- My film will standout-Naveen Polishetty
- Star Tollywood comedians dub for The Lion King