Released in 2013, Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal’s Drishyam went on to become a critical and commercial success. The Jeethu Joseph directorial was remade in four Indian (Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi) and 2 foreign languages (Chinese and Sinhala).
Now, Drishyam is all set to be remade in Indonesian. The makers made an official announcement in this regard. This makes Drishyam the most remade Malayalam film. Falcon production company has acquired the rights to officially remake the film in Indonesian. Anthony Perumbavoor had produced Drishyam and its sequel, Drishyam 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Chiranjeevi and Pawan Kalyan all smiles at a wedding
- Fans disappointed with India’s first ever defeat to Pakistan in World Cup
- Memorable day for Rajinikanth and Dhanush fans tomorrow
- Allu Arjun watches India vs Pak match with his kids
- Sunil, Anasuya team up for an action entertainer
- Aha’s strong line-up is sure to entertain its subscribers