Released in 2013, Mollywood stalwart actor Mohanlal’s Drishyam went on to become a critical and commercial success. The Jeethu Joseph directorial was remade in four Indian (Telugu, Tamil, Kannada and Hindi) and 2 foreign languages (Chinese and Sinhala).
Now, Drishyam is all set to be remade in Indonesian. The makers made an official announcement in this regard. This makes Drishyam the most remade Malayalam film. Falcon production company has acquired the rights to officially remake the film in Indonesian. Anthony Perumbavoor had produced Drishyam and its sequel, Drishyam 2.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Panchathantram – Caters to niche audience
- Review : Mukhachitram – Only for social message
- Review : Leharaayi – Fails to impress
- OTT: Blockbuster Malayalam movie gets its OTT date
- Star Telugu actor assures fans about his next
- Mahesh shows his swag in the latest pic