Following the grand success of Janatha Garage, Malayali superstar Mohanlal is a name to reckon with in Tollywood. The actor’s 2012 hit movie, Run Baby Run, is all set for a release in Telugu on April 21.
Run Baby Run, titled Black Money in Telugu, is a thriller and it also stars popular actress Amala Paul. The film’s plot revolves around corruption and Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a TV channel cameraman, while Amala Paul will be seen as a senior editor.
Joshiy directed this movie and Syed Nizamuddin is releasing it in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- After Allu Arjun, popular Malayalam star to act with Prabhas and NTR?
- Love Story’s non-theatrical rights get a massive deal
- Clarity on Balayya-Boyapati film’s title to emerge soon
- Ace cinematographer reveals the biggest challenge while shooting RRR
- KGF 2 makers deny news about a crazy deal
- Lockdown Review : Asur -Hindi web series on Voot