Following the grand success of Janatha Garage, Malayali superstar Mohanlal is a name to reckon with in Tollywood. The actor’s 2012 hit movie, Run Baby Run, is all set for a release in Telugu on April 21.
Run Baby Run, titled Black Money in Telugu, is a thriller and it also stars popular actress Amala Paul. The film’s plot revolves around corruption and Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a TV channel cameraman, while Amala Paul will be seen as a senior editor.
Joshiy directed this movie and Syed Nizamuddin is releasing it in Telugu.
- Gear up for Amar Akbar Anthony’s ‘Pivot’
- After wrapping up Varma, Vikram’s son leaves for US for higher studies
- Young producer to approach Cyber Crime Police against her abuser
- Legendary director appreciates Sudheer Babu
- Bharath Ane Nenu actress joins Arjun Reddy’s Bollywood remake