Following the grand success of Janatha Garage, Malayali superstar Mohanlal is a name to reckon with in Tollywood. The actor’s 2012 hit movie, Run Baby Run, is all set for a release in Telugu on April 21.
Run Baby Run, titled Black Money in Telugu, is a thriller and it also stars popular actress Amala Paul. The film’s plot revolves around corruption and Mohanlal will be seen in the role of a TV channel cameraman, while Amala Paul will be seen as a senior editor.
Joshiy directed this movie and Syed Nizamuddin is releasing it in Telugu.
Articles that might interest you:
- Pratiroju Pandage’s storyline is the first for Indian cinema-Maruthi
- Shah Rukh-Atlee film from March
- After delay, Rana, Sai Pallavi’s Virata Parvam to be wrapped up quickly
- Prabhas to resume Jaan’s shoot without Pooja?
- Latest update on Akhil’s fifth film
- When Pawan Kalyan wanted to play George Reddy