Veteran artiste Monaramma has recovered from coma after doctors at Apollo Hospital, Chennai removed the blood clot in her head. She has regained her consciousness, although she’s still on a ventilator because of lung congestion. She was recently hospitalized after she slipped in the bathroom which led to a severe brain trauma. Over the past few decades, she had acted with numerous actors and actresses and recently Kamal Haasan, Anushka and Senthil had visited Apollo Hospital to enquire about her health.
- Here’s the much-awaited update on Vijay’s Sarkar
- Talented Telugu actor grabs Mani Ratnam’s next
- Poll : Who among these will win Bigg Boss 2?
- Savyasachi’s shoot to be wrapped up soon
- Nag made Bollywood starlet’s work easy on Devadas’ sets