Veteran artiste Monaramma has recovered from coma after doctors at Apollo Hospital, Chennai removed the blood clot in her head. She has regained her consciousness, although she’s still on a ventilator because of lung congestion. She was recently hospitalized after she slipped in the bathroom which led to a severe brain trauma. Over the past few decades, she had acted with numerous actors and actresses and recently Kamal Haasan, Anushka and Senthil had visited Apollo Hospital to enquire about her health.
- Suriya and Vijay: Clash of the Titans confirmed for Diwali
- 13 back-to-back 100 Cr movies in 8 years, Salman’s stunning record
- Interesting details about Nani’s Jersey revealed
- Talented actor joins Anjali’s Geethanjali 2
- Mayhem in June: 7 films to release on the same day