Veteran artiste Monaramma has recovered from coma after doctors at Apollo Hospital, Chennai removed the blood clot in her head. She has regained her consciousness, although she’s still on a ventilator because of lung congestion. She was recently hospitalized after she slipped in the bathroom which led to a severe brain trauma. Over the past few decades, she had acted with numerous actors and actresses and recently Kamal Haasan, Anushka and Senthil had visited Apollo Hospital to enquire about her health.
Articles that might interest you:
- Rashmika shifts to her new apartment in Mumbai
- Veteran actress in talks for Nag’s Bangaraju?
- Sithara Entertainments’ two films on floors from tomorrow
- Actor Naresh earns Rs 3,600 by selling mangoes and berries
- Revealed – Chay Akkineni’s role in Aamir’s Laal Singh Chadha
- Heroine set for Chiru-Bobby film?