Veteran artiste Monaramma has recovered from coma after doctors at Apollo Hospital, Chennai removed the blood clot in her head. She has regained her consciousness, although she’s still on a ventilator because of lung congestion. She was recently hospitalized after she slipped in the bathroom which led to a severe brain trauma. Over the past few decades, she had acted with numerous actors and actresses and recently Kamal Haasan, Anushka and Senthil had visited Apollo Hospital to enquire about her health.
- Anupama Parameswaran derives inspiration from heroes
- Rajini’s strict warning to fans over selling 2.0 tickets in black
- Popular singer-composer excited about Saaho
- Taxiwaala inches towards half-a-million-dollar mark in US
- It’s terrifying to dance alongside Prabhudeva : Amyra Dastur