Sharwanand’s Express Raja opened amidst huge competition and emerged as a huge hit this Sankranthi. A hilarious narration and interesting screenplay of the film has caught on with the audience big time.
Made on a tight budget of seven crores, the film has already collected a total gross of five crores till date. Directed by Merlapaka Gandhi, this film has Surabhi as the heroine and a whole lot of talented comedians. More screens are now being added to this film in various areas of Andhra and Telangana.
The film has caught on well especially with the younger generation who have lapped up this quirky comedy. Once again, stylish production house, UV Creations have scored a huge hit after Bhale Bhale Magadivoy.
- RGV’s production Bhairava Geetha gets a new release date
- Dubbing union terminates Chinmayi’s membership
- Dear Comrade to be quite realistic like Arjun Reddy
- Nandamuri hero’s next is a Telugu-Kannada bilingual
- Fans’ overenthusiasm lands Rajinikanth in trouble