Akhil and Pooja Hegde’s eagerly awaited romantic comedy, Most Eligible Bachelor, had wrapped up a major portion of its shoot before the lockdown. Even though the shootings resumed in June, MEB is yet to hit the floors once again.
And the latest buzz reveals that MEB makers are utilising this free time towards perfection. Apparently, the makers, after wrapping up the editing of the footage that’s been shot so far, are in plans to go for a patchwork to improve a few scenes. Very soon, the project will be going on floors once again.
Being directed by Bommarillu Bhaskar, Most Eligible Bachelor is produced by Bunny Vas and Vasu Varma under Allu Aravind’s presentation.
Articles that might interest you:
- Kannada hit Dia hero Deekshith Shetty lands Nani’s film
- NTR shells out a whopping amount for his Lamborghini registration
- Kamal Haasan to kick-start Bigg Boss Tamil 5 on this date
- Bigg Boss girl buys a classy new car
- Mahesh Babu’s luncheon with Sitara; Namrata gives a glimpse
- Talk- Vijay’s Beast pushed ahead to summer 2022