However, Trisha’s mother Uma Krishnan is quick to refute these rumors and give the much needed clarification much to the relief of her worried fans. Uma Krishnan said that Trisha is safe and healthy and that she is currently in Malaysia, shooting for Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel along with Aravind Swamy.
Trisha has a handful of interesting movies in her kitty at the moment. Mohini and Garjanai are the actress’ immediate projects.
- NTR, VVR & F2’s latest Krishna collections
- Nani to romance Tamil starlet?
- I was surprised that I had so much energy: Venky on his role in F2
- Ram-Puri Jagannadh’s iSmart Shankar gets a launch date
- Bollywood star yet to sign Indian 2