However, Trisha’s mother Uma Krishnan is quick to refute these rumors and give the much needed clarification much to the relief of her worried fans. Uma Krishnan said that Trisha is safe and healthy and that she is currently in Malaysia, shooting for Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel along with Aravind Swamy.
Trisha has a handful of interesting movies in her kitty at the moment. Mohini and Garjanai are the actress’ immediate projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Nithiin reveals the six most important people in his life
- I’ve seen Bheeshma and it’s very good: Trivikram
- Rashmika has a crush on this actor
- Dhanush’s ‘Local Boy’ gears up for release
- Vijay’s co-star slays it on the ramp at Lakme Fashion Week
- After Lust Stories, Kiara to feature in yet another web-series