However, Trisha’s mother Uma Krishnan is quick to refute these rumors and give the much needed clarification much to the relief of her worried fans. Uma Krishnan said that Trisha is safe and healthy and that she is currently in Malaysia, shooting for Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel along with Aravind Swamy.
Trisha has a handful of interesting movies in her kitty at the moment. Mohini and Garjanai are the actress’ immediate projects.
Articles that might interest you:
- Review : Gaddhalakonda Ganesh – Passable Gangster Drama
- Review : Bandobast – Only for a few thrills
- Forest cops file chargesheet against Mohanlal
- Pooja Hegde joins Akhil4’s shoot
- Gaddalakonda Ganesh’s premiere show US collections
- Grandson urges people to not believe in actor-TDP MP Sivaprasad’s demise news