However, Trisha’s mother Uma Krishnan is quick to refute these rumors and give the much needed clarification much to the relief of her worried fans. Uma Krishnan said that Trisha is safe and healthy and that she is currently in Malaysia, shooting for Sathuranga Vettai’s sequel along with Aravind Swamy.
Trisha has a handful of interesting movies in her kitty at the moment. Mohini and Garjanai are the actress’ immediate projects.
- Nithya Menen to play the title role in Jayalalithaa’s biopic
- U-Turn and Sailaja Reddy’s latest US Collections
- Sun Pictures to produce much-awaited superstar film
- Interview : Rashmika Mandanna – I am in no mood to speak about my breakup
- Big update: Rajini’s Petta joins Sankranthi race