Telangana MP Santosh Kumar organized a friendly cricket tournament ‘COVID Warriors’ in Hyderabad as a tribute to the frontline workers who are risking their lives and fighting against the deadly Novel Coronavirus. The tourney was held in association with Santhosh Kumar’s Green India Challenge plantation initiative, Tollywood Cricket Association and Srihan Cine Creations.
Several doctors, civil services officers and Tollywood stars took part in the tournament that was held in Shankarpally. MP Santosh Kumar was the chief guest at the event and he presented the trophies and cash rewards to the Doctors team that clinched the winners trophy.
Dr. Karthikeya led the Doctors’ team, while hero Tarun captained the Tollywood stars team. On the other hand, Sumit Sharma was the leader of the civil services team. Subbaraju, Chandra Priya, Subuddhi, Dr. Dheeraj Additional DCP Sandeep, Raghava were the conveners of the tournament. Acharya Srinivas sponsored Rs 4 lakhs and Rs 2 lakhs to the winners and runners up.
Articles that might interest you:
- Arha’s balancing act on daddy Allu Arjun
- Varudu Kavalenu’s Sri Rama Navami poster is simple and classy
- Dark clouds are back over Rajini’s Annaatthe’s shoot
- Rumors on Jayalalithaa biopic Thalaivi’s OTT release put to rest
- New poster from Nithiin’s Maestro out on Sri Rama Navami
- Sai Dharam Tej’s Republic may be postponed